Please unplug the printer before assembling the door!
To complete this process you will need: 2,0 and 1,5 Hex wrench.
- Connect the cable to the magnet lock.
- Insert the magnetic lock into the printer (picture below) and secure the cable to the metal frame. Connect the cable's end to the top of the printer.
- Install the left door:
Press the hinges to the frame until they stop and tighten the grub screws of the hinge from the back. Make sure that the gaps around the door are the same everywhere.
- Repeat the process with the right door.
- Secure the lock:
Close the right door to fasten the lock in to the correct position. Then, from the back, easily tighten the two grub screws with a 1.5 Hex wrench.
Activate the door
- After the door is assembled, switch on your printer.
- Select the Settings menu on the LCD screen and touch the Settings icon. Select the Door menu.
- Activate the door with the slider button.
- Now you can see a Door icon on the Door menu and on the Main menu. Press the Door button and doors will open.