You are free to use any 3D modelling software for creating your 3D models. You can even download 3D models made by other people if it catches your fancy. The only requirement is to be able to save or export the 3D model as a file format that is accepted by our software, the Craftware! The supported file formats are: .STL and .OBJ.
Articles in this section
- Available nozzles and their compatibility
- Nozzle replacement
- Finding the serial number of Craftbot printers
- Which object orientation is the best?
- My extrusion is very inconsistent
- My printer will not extrude. What do I do?
- The CraftBot is still attempting to print but has stopped extruding in the middle of my object.
- My bed adhesion is terrible/The prints are not sticking to the bed. What do I do?
- My Infill (the cross pattern inside my printed object) is a bit weak
- Bulbous Blobs on my print! How and why?