The standard default speed of the CraftBot is 60mm/second, although the firmware will allow you to successfully print at speeds up to 120mm/second. For the greatest precision on very difficult print models, those with small micron/layer details, we recommend printing at 40mm/second, which by-the-way is the typical industry standard speed amongst many of the leading 3D printers out there not named "CraftBot".
Articles in this section
- Craftbot Plus (PRO) full specification
- CrafBot Plus and CraftBot XL upgrade kit installation manual
- CraftBot 2, Plus hotend wrench
- Craftbot Plus (Pro) User Manuals
- How to remove the filament from the extruder on the Craftbot and the Craftbot plus?
- How to set the CraftBot language?
- What is the maximum speed which I can print at with my Craftbot or Craftbot Plus printer?
- How do I Update / Install the firmware on my Craftbot or Craftbot Plus printer?
- Which materials can be used for 3D printing on my Craftbot/ Craftbot Plus?
- What are the technical properties of the filament materials?