You can find the serial number of a printer on two stickers. One is a white sticker with barcode on the inside of the printer, near the back of the touch screen. The other is on the back of the printer on a silver sticker. The serial number is the same, use whichever is more comfortable for you. The serial number is a multidigit number, beginning with letters CB.
Articles in this section
- Available nozzles and their compatibility
- Nozzle replacement
- Finding the serial number of Craftbot printers
- Which object orientation is the best?
- My extrusion is very inconsistent
- My printer will not extrude. What do I do?
- The CraftBot is still attempting to print but has stopped extruding in the middle of my object.
- My bed adhesion is terrible/The prints are not sticking to the bed. What do I do?
- My Infill (the cross pattern inside my printed object) is a bit weak