Craftbot FLOW generation extruder is very capable to print soft flexible filament.
For good result always do the following:
- Swap the build sheet and print on the metal side. It helps to easily remove the object when it finished.
- Use low print speed. A very soft material maybe need around 20-30mm/s print speed
- Over extrude a little bit , increase the filament flow around 5-10%
- Turn down or switch off the retraction. Flexible filament cause jam at retract.
- Use larger nozzle if you can. 0.6mm is very good size for flexible filament
- Use larger layer height if you can, for example: 0.3mm
- Mount the spool above the extruder. You can omit the filament tube. There is an example you can do this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4333091