Battery is on the main board.
It gives enough power to the CPU to save the print state at a power loss.
Every CraftBot printer can continue print process after a power outage.
Battery warning is a sensing error if the it goes away if you switch off and on the printer.
The battery will not need to be replaced in most instances, if keep using the machine the error should disappear, However if the issue persist please do the following.
- Get a fresh CR2032 battery. Follow instructions to place it on the motherboard.
- Turn off the Printer
- Take out the battery from the main board.
- Turn on the printer.
- Put the battery to its place, then turn off the printer.
- Now it should work correctly.
- Check the battery voltage to make sure it around 3V,